New to Downtown Marblehead! Serving Breakfast and Lunch from 7:00 am until 2:00 pm.
Enjoy our outside patio.
Stop in for a Treat! We serve Toft’s Soft Serve and Hand Dipped Ice Cream, Dole Whip, Milkshakes, Malts, Sundaes and Unique Specialty Sundaes. Check us out for lunch, dinner or a snack, we have Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, French Fries and more!
Convenient Location just off of Route 2 on Route 163 and Sand Road across the street from Kroger’s Port Clinton, Ohio! Between Toledo and Cleveland beside the shores of Lake Erie.
• We offer 300 sq. ft. suites fully furnished
• New Queen sized bed
• Full sized couch, Recliner, TV and Kitchenette with refrigerator
• Kitchen cupboard stocked with dishes, silverware, glasses, cups,
panini maker, crock pot, and coffee pot.
• Cable, Internet access, Land line, Water, Air/Heat, Trash
• 24/7 Security in and out of the building with your own security code.
• Outside patio with grill and fire pit
• Vending machine
• Bar and lounge areas on top of our third floor looking out at Lake Erie.
Put-in-Bay’s only producing winery. “We make the wine we sell.” Producing award winning island made wines since 1888 and is the oldest family owned and operated winery in Ohio.
Also the location of the world’s largest known Celestite Geode, Crystal Cave.
The Crystal Caves Gift Shop has many types of mineral and fossil specimens from around the world are available. Winery related items include glassware, accessories and T-shirts.
- OPEN Monday-Saturday 11:00am – 7:00pm, Sundays Noon-7:00pm
- Winery & Crystal Cave Tours Available
- Tours 11am to 5pm Early May to Late September
An attitude of no shirt,no shoes,no problem here… with a mile marker 1 atmosphere you will enjoy music, grub and a laid back island feel
Happy family owned Irish Pub. We offer Irish inspired filling meals for all ages.
Voted Best Lake Erie Fish! Serving Fresh Lake Erie Yellow Perch, Lake Erie Walleye, Jumbo Shrimp, Fried Oysters, Homemade Onion Rings, Po Boys, Soups, Salads and more!
Kelleys Island Brewery is a modern microbrewery and restaurant featuring great beer and moderately priced cuisine. They have 7 different ales and tasting trays , small medium and large offerings. The view is the best on the island and the local service is extra ordinary for reasons that are obvious once you sit down on the south shore.
Come sit on one of our three decks overlooking West Harbor, enjoy a cold one and watch the water go by! Indoor and outdoor seating on West Harbor, just pass the Crow’s Nest and right next to Anchors Away Marina.
PLEASE NOTE We have a NEW Phone Number!